TOWN OF DELLONA, SAUK COUNTY
NOTICE OF ORDINANCE
Ordinance 22 – PARKING RESTRICTIONS ON TOWN ROADS
This ordinance, adopted by a majority of the Town Board on a roll call vote with a quorum present and voting and proper notice having been given, provides for the regulation of the stopping, standing, or parking of vehicles on Town highways in the Town as follows:
- The stopping, standing, or parking of vehicles on Town highways in the Town of Dellona is subject to the following restrictions and limitations:
- No parking in excess of the posted time limit on roads so posted
- No overnight parking on roads posted “No Overnight Parking” or signs containing similar language
- The Town Board of the Town of Dellona, Sauk County, Wisconsin, has the specific authority under s. 13, Wis. Stat., to adopt this ordinance.
- The Town Chairperson, or his or her designee, shall cause to have placed appropriate signs on those highways ordered to have parking restrictions immediately after such restrictions are ordered by the Town of Dellona Board of Supervisors. Enforcement of new restrictions shall begin thirty days after such restrictions are properly noticed to the public.
- Violations of these restrictions shall be subject to a forfeiture of $50.00 plus court costs, second violations shall be subject to a forfeiture of $75.00 plus costs, and third and subsequent violations shall be subject to a forfeiture of $100.00 plus costs for each violation.
- The Sheriff of Sauk County shall have enforcement authority in the Town of Dellona for the provisions of this ordinance.
This ordinance is effective on February 1st, 2018.
The Town clerk shall properly post or publish this ordinance as required under s. 60.80, Wis. stats.
Adopted this 11th day of December, 2017.
Attest: Lynn Eberl, Clerk