CHRISTMAS MT. SANITARY DISTRICT
P.O. BOX 207
WISCONSIN DELLS, WI 53965
The Christmas Mountain Sanitary District is organized under Section 60.70 of the State of Wisconsin Statutes. The District is designed to be a self-supporting entity, deriving its revenue from sewer user fees and standby fees. Rates for the sewer utility are set by the board of commissioners. The District provides sewer service to properties within the district boundaries in Dellona Township.
Board of Commissioner’s meetings are held upon notice and are open to the public unless posted as closed meetings.
MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
- Lynn Eberl, President
- Charles Whitsell, Secretary/Treasurer
- Ronald Hedrich, Commissioner
SEWER OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
- MSA Professional Services, Inc. - 608-355-8886
- Leslie McMullen - office phone: (608) 678-4111
S835 Lyndon Road
P.O. Box 207
Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
PAYMENT OF FEES
- Sewer fees are billed on an annual basis as a special assessment on the owner’s property tax bill. The annual sewer fee for 2019 is $565 for one Residency Equivalent (REU).
- Buildable lot fees (standby fees) are charged to an owner of a lot that is vacant in the amount of .33 of the annual sewer fee user rate. The standby fee is billed to the lot owner on their property tax bill as a special assessment and is $188 for 2019.
- Payment of fees are due each year by January 31, and are made payable to the Town of Dellona, Treasurer.
CONNECTING TO THE SEWER SYSTEM
- The owner of a buildable lot must contact the Clerk of the Sanitary District to request a tap-in application to connect to the sewer system prior to beginning building activity. The current fee to connect to the system is $3,250 which includes inspection by a licensed engineer. The application contains information needed by your contractor for the lateral hook-up and a permit will be issued approving the connection.