Sauk County Clean Sweep
Saturday, June 1, 2019 from 8:30 –Noon
Old Sauk County Landfill:
E8795 Evergreen Lane, Baraboo
Dispose of household hazardous wastes!
Items accepted for no charge include: pesticides, cleaners, paint, batteries, light bulbs, motor oil, and a wide variety of electronics.
For more information call 608-355-3245 or email
Fees for Tires
Car and light truck tires $3
Car and light truck tires w/rims $5
Ag and semi tires $13
Ag and semi tires w/rims $25
<13” tires $1
<13” w/ rims $3
CHECKS for tires will be accepted payable to Sauk County Treasurer.
Resource Solutions will accept the following items at Clean Sweep:
What is Not Accepted:
Pharmaceuticals, IVs, needles
Explosives, detonators, blasting caps
Radioactive materials including smoke alarms
Infectious and biological waste
Compressed gas cylinders
Recyclables, yard and household waste
Small businesses and agricultural producers MUSTpre-register at least 1 week priorto the event by contacting Sauk County directly at (608) 355-4842. No late registration will be accepted.
|Initial Un-official Report|
|Wards 1 & 2|
|Justice of the Supreme Court||Candidates||Votes Rec’d||Court of Appeals Judge, Disrict 4||Candidates||Votes Rec’d|
|Brian Hagedorn||140||Jennifer Nashold||209|
|Total Votes Cast||290||Total Votes Cast||212|
|TOWN OF DELLONA|
|Town Board chairman||Candidates||Votes Rec’d||Town Clerk||Candidates||Votes Rec’d|
|Jerry Dallman||239||Lynn Eberl||239|
|Total Votes Cast||242||Total Votes Cast||240|
|Town Bd Supervisors (2)||Candidates||Votes Rec’d||Town Treasurer||Candidates||Votes Rec’d|
|Daniel Hess||187||Mary Griffin||246|
|Total Votes Cast||374||Total Votes Cast||248|
|Reedsburg School District||Wis Dells School District|
|School Board Member||School Board Member|
|City of Reedsburg Proper||Candidates||Votes Rec’d||Area I||Candidates||Votes Rec’d|
|Bruce Houtler||76||James McClyman||143|
|Write Ins||0||Write Ins||0|
|Total Votes Cast||77||Total Votes Cast||0|
|Reedsburg School District||Wis Dells School District|
|School Board Member||School Board Member|
|Area I||Candidates||Votes Rec’d||Area 3||Candidates||Votes Rec’d|
|Gabe Bauer||75||Jesse C. Weave||133|
|Total Votes Cast||77||Total Votes Cast||134|
|Reedsburg School District|
|School Board Member||Provisional Ballots||0|
|Area I||Candidates||Votes Rec’d|
|Lu Ann Brey||76|
The Town of Dellona will be conducting a public test of the vote tabulating equipment for the April 2, 2019 Spring Election at 11:00 AM on Thursday, March 28, 2019. The Test will be conducted at the Dellona Town Hall. The Town Hall is fully handicapped accessible.
Posted March 19, 2019
Lynn Eberl, Clerk
POLLING PLACE TOWN OF DELLONA OPEN 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM April 2, 2019 For the Spring Election Handicapped Accessible
Outstanding Absentee and Provisional Ballot Numbers will be posted after the Polls Close at the Town Hall and on TownofDellona.com Notice of Meeting of the Local and Municipal Board of Canvassers At the close of voting on Election Day, pursuant to the provisions of Wis. Stat. § 19.84, the Election Inspectors will convene as a joint meeting of the Local Board of Canvassers and the Municipal Board of Canvassers for the purpose of conducting the local and municipal canvasses pursuant to Wis. Stat. §§7.51 and 7.53(1). This meeting will be open to the public pursuant to Wis. Stat. §§ 19.81-89.
TOWN OF DELLONA NOTICE OF ANNUAL TOWN MEETING
The 2019 Annual Town Meeting will be held at the Dellona Town Hall at 7:00 pm on Tuesday, April 16th, 2019. The Town hall is completely handicapped accessible.
April 16, 2019 Annual Meeting 7:00 PM
I. Agenda Approved
II.Minutes of Prior Meeting Approved
III. 2018 Annual Financial Report
IV. Elector Comments
V. Elector Actions VI. Date for 2020 meeting – April 20, 2020 Same time, Same Location VII.
DELLONA SPECIAL TOWN ELECTOR MEETING January 14, 2019
Town Chairman Gerald Dallman called the Special Town Meeting to order 7:00 pm. The Clerk certified that Notices of the Meeting and the proposed Agenda were appropriately published. Supervisors Robert Giebel Jr, Daniel Fleming, Daniel Hess, and Scott Witecha were present. Treasurer Mary Griffin and Clerk Lynn Eberl were also on hand.
Giebel moved to approve the Agenda as published, Hess seconded. All ayes, no nays and the motion passed.
The Clerk presented the proposed resolution authorizing the Town Board to purchase a one-half acre parcel of land lying west of the Dellona Center Cemetery on South Avenue for a cost of $2,000. The land would be used to provide off-road parking for the cemetery in the near term and possible expansion of the cemetery in the future. Daniel Fleming moved to adopt the resolution, Dan Hess seconded. Nine eligible voters were present. Votes to approve the resolution were nine, votes to oppose the resolution were zero. The resolution is approved.
The 2019 Annual Town Elector Meeting will be held on April 16th, 2019, the third Tuesday of April, 2019, at 7:00 PM at the Dellona Town Hall.
At 7:08 pm, Witecha moved to adjourn. Jerry Dallman seconded and the meeting was adjourned. Posted January 16, 2019 Lynn Eberl Clerk
NOTICE OF BOARD OF REVIEW TOWN OF DELLONA, SAUK COUNTY
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Review for the Town of Dellona, Sauk County, Wisconsin, shall hold its first meeting on May 3rd, 2019, from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm at the Dellona Town Hall.
Please be advised of the following requirements to appear before the Board of Review and procedural requirements if appearing before the Board:
1. No person will be allowed to appear before the Board of Review, to testify to the Board by telephone, or to contest the amount of any assessment of real or personal property if the person has refused a reasonable written request by certified mail of the assessor to view the property.
2. After the first meeting of the Board of Review and before the Board’s final adjournment, no person who is scheduled to appear before the Board of Review may contact or provide information to a member of the Board about the person’s objection, except at a session of the Board.
3. The Board of Review may not hear an objection to the amount or valuation of property unless, at least 48 hours before the Board’s first scheduled meeting, the objector provides to the Board’s clerk written or oral notice of an intent to file an objection, except that upon a showing of good cause and the submission of a written objection, the Board shall waive that requirement during the first 2 hours of the Board’s first scheduled meeting, and the Board may waive that requirement up to the end of the 5th day of the session or up to the end of the final day of the session if the session is less than 5 days with proof of extraordinary circumstances for failure to meet the 48-hour notice requirement and failure to appear before the Board of Review during the first 2 hours of the first scheduled meeting.
4. Objections to the amount or valuation of property shall first be made in writing and filed with the clerk of the Board of Review within the first 2 hours of the Board’s first scheduled meeting, except that, upon evidence of extraordinary circumstances, the Board may waive that requirement up to the end of the 5th day of the session or up to the end of the final day of the session if the session is less than 5 days. The Board may require objections to the amount or valuation of property to be submitted on forms approved by the Department of Revenue, and the Board shall require that any forms include stated valuations of the property in question. Persons who own land and improvements to that land may object to the aggregate valuation of that land and improvements to that land, but no person who owns land and improvements to that land may object only to the valuation of that land or only to the valuation of improvements to that land. No person may be allowed in any action or proceedings to question the amount or valuation of property unless the written objection has been filed and that person in good faith presented evidence to the Board in support of the objections and made full disclosure before the Board, under oath, of all of that person’s property liable to assessment in the district and the value of that property. The requirement that objections be in writing may be waived by express action of the Board.
5. When appearing before the Board of Review, the objecting person shall specify in writing the person’s estimate of the value of the land and of the improvements that are the subject of the person’s objection and specify the information that the person used to arrive at that estimate.
6. No person may appear before the Board of Review, testify to the Board by telephone, or object to a valuation if that valuation was made by the assessor or the objector using the income method of valuation, unless the person supplies the assessor with all the information about income and expenses, as specified in the assessor’s manual under s. 73.03 (2a), Wis. stats., that the assessor requests. The Town of Dellona has an ordinance for the confidentiality of information about income and expenses that is provided to the assessor under this paragraph that provides exceptions for persons using information in the discharge of duties imposed by law or the duties of their officer or by order of a court.* The information that is provided under this paragraph, unless a court determined that it is inaccurate, is not subject to the right of inspection and copying under s. 19.35 (1), Wis. stats.
7. The Board shall hear upon oath, by telephone, all ill or disabled persons who present to the Board a letter from a physician, surgeon, or osteopath that confirms their illness or disability. No other persons may testify by telephone.
8. No person may appear before the Board of Review, testify to the Board by telephone, or contest the amount of any assessment unless, at least 48 hours before the first meeting of the Board, or at least 48 hours before the objection is heard if the objection is allowed under s.70.47 (3) (a), Wis. stats., that person provides to the clerk of the Board of Review notice as to whether the person will ask for the removal of a member of the Board of Review and, if so, which member, and provides a reasonable estimate of the length of time the hearing will take.
Notice is hereby given this 17th day of April 2019. Lynn Eberl, Dellona Clerk
Town of Dellona, Sauk County, WI
NOTICE OF OPEN BOOK
Pursuant to s. 70.45, Wis. stats., the Town of Dellona assessment roll for the year 2019 assessment will be open for examination on the 18th day of April, 2019 at the Dellona Town Hall from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm. Instructional material about the assessment, how to file an objection, and board of review procedures under Wisconsin law will be available at that time.
Notice is hereby given this 27h day of March, 2019.
Lynn Eberl, Dellona Clerk
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that at an election to be held in the Town of Dellona, Sauk County, Wisconsin on Tuesday, April 2nd, 2019, the following officers are to be elected:
CHAIRMAN OF THE TOWN BOARD OF SUPERVISORS for the term of two years, to succeed the present incumbent, Gerald Dallman, whose term will expire on April 16th, 2019, which is the third Tuesday of April, 2019.
TWO SUPERVISORS TO THE TOWN OF DELLONA BOARD OF SUPERVISORS for a term of two years to succeed the current incumbents, Daniel Hess and Daniel Fleming, whose terms will expire on April 16th, 2019, which is the third Tuesday in April, 2019.
TOWN CLERK for a term of two years to succeed the current incumbent, Lynn Eberl, whose term will expire on April 16th, 2019, which is the third Tuesday in April, 2019.
TOWN TREASURER for a term of two years to succeed the current incumbent, Mary Griffin, whose term will expire on April 16th, 2019, which is the third Tuesday in April, 2019.
NOTICE IS FURTHER GIVEN that the first day to circulate nomination papers is December 1, 2018, and the final day for the filing of nomination papers is 5:00 pm on Wednesday, January 2, 2019.
NOTICE IS FURTHER GIVEN that if a primary is necessary, the primary will be held on Tuesday, February 19, 2019
Acceptable photo ID will be required to vote at this election. If you do not have a photo ID, you may obtain a free ID for voting from the Division of Motor Vehicles.
Done in the Town of Dellona, Sauk County, Wisconsin this 22nd day of November, 2018